Hello, my name is Angelica.
If you are looking for great graphic designs, social media marketing services, an SEO expert, affordable web design and development, and someone to edit your videos look no further. I have been in the marketing business for over 8 years and love the creative end of marketing. I was born in Michigan, lived in Orlando for almost 15 years and have lived everywhere from San Diego, California to Mission, Texas. Currently, I work remote for Columbia University of Engineering so I was able to leave Houston and move to Denver without the move affecting my job. I am looking to work for a company or do side work as a freelancer. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
October 2011 - April 2015
Web Design & Development
October 2004 - July 2006
September 2000 - May 2004
October 2020 - Present
- Publish latest content using best web practices in Drupal 7 and 8
- Build monthly SalesForce newsletters.
- Analyze and report departments latest performance using Google Analytic and SalesForce.
- Conduct editing work on videos/audio using Adobe Premier Pro.
- Perform thorough SEO research and competitive analysis to enhance website.
July 2016 - Present
- Develop social media content for ICRA healthcare, real estate, and business coaching.
- Engage the audience with weekly email campaigns for ICRA healthcare.
- Gather all creative marketing approvals from CEO and VPs through email or phone calls.
- Create logos and brochures in Adobe Illustrator, Indesign, and Photoshop.
- Edit and create videos for YouTube channels.
- Build Websites using Wordpress, Joomla, and other platforms.
April 2018 - February 2020
- Develop artwork and layout for print and digital mixer ads.
- Arrange storyboards, edit video and audio for clients social media accounts.
- Increase follows and likes in client social media accounts.
- Work one-on-one with clients / team members on requests needed for websites.
- Enforce best SEO practices on websites with Digital Manager.
January 2017 – February 2018
- Responsible for day-to-day social media management such as creating social media posts.
- Create new logo designs for new factory.
- Develop ads for magazines.
- Research and develop best keyword listings for Google Ad Words on a limited budget.
- Scheduled and registered all events for sales people.
- Communicate and work effectively with Sales Team on what they need for events.
Awards RGVision won while employed with them.
Wordpress website, SEO, Graphics, and Adobe XDWordpress and Adobe XD
Friend started his own fitness company. I surprised him by creating some graphics for him to help him out on social mediaSocial Media Graphic
I have had the great experience of working with Angelica for a long while. She has been critical in assisting us with our message to clients through her creativity of our eblasts, updating our websites, advising on best practices to maximize success.
She has also architected logos and creative content for designing our ezine. Her work ethic is invaluable, and she produces ontime everytime. I would highly recommend Angelica for any project.
Angelica Hernandez-Dinh is a true professional in her design skills, communication, and execution. When Angelica was referred to me, my website was in disarray and unfinished. I was in deep need of a web designer who could communicate with a non-techie and specific in my requests.
Angelica jumped right in, worked with what was there, communicated, and created a well designed and informative Website in a timely manner. She was always available to me and went out of her way to conduct calls that fit my schedule. (including weekends.)
Angelica also did an impressive job on my Linked in and Facebook weekly business posts I recommend Angelica Hernandez-Dinh as someone with outstanding skills, a great work ethic, an excellent communicator and a pleasure to work with throughout the process.
I had the pleasure of collaborating with Angelica on a variety website projects and social media campaigns.
Anyone who works with her will quickly notice her strong work ethic, positive and helpful disposition, adaptability and flexibility, and aptitude for digital marketing.
If you want your project done right by someone who will take the time to listen and meet you where you're at with your project – whether you're in the brainstorming stages, or stuck in the middle in need of a fresh perspective
– I highly recommend Angelica.
I’ve had the good fortune of working with Angelica on many projects, and she has always been a true joy in each experience.
She is an excellent communicator and listener, and does what it takes to go above and beyond for each client.
Her warmth and availability made each interaction wonderful, and I knew that each project was going to be excellent because of her attentiveness and expertise.
Angelica is highly recommended — you will not be disappointed!
Feel free to reach out to me!
Click here to see my Email ID